Monday, July 25, 2011

Designer: Jacqueline Glass

 I have been following the work of Jacquie Glass, a Toronto area interior designer, for many years.  She used to be a regular on CityLine's Home Day and I would tune in specifically to see her makeovers and ideas.  I love her clean, neutral aesthetic, and that the homes she designs are beautiful and accessible.  


    design by Jaqueline Glass.  photography by Robin Stubbert

   What a beautiful seating area just to the side of this kitchen!  A window seat and cozy furniture - I would have my coffee here for sure.  I love the use of built-ins in all her projects.  She makes the best use of space and creates functionality with them.  Here are some more examples:

  design by Jaqueline Glass.  photography by Paul Chmielowiec





 design by Jaqueline Glass.  photography by Paul Chmielowiec





  design by Jaqueline Glass.  photography by Paul Chmielowiec




design by Jaqueline Glass.  photography by Robin Stubbert


To see more of the portfolio of Jacqueline Glass and Associates, go here.  

Hope you have a wonderful Monday!

xo Meg

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I'm your newest follower and I love your blog already! You have great taste!

    Becca
    http://blondeslogic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete