Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Christmas Mantle

 

   I've been working on decorating the inside of our home for Christmas.  It's kind of been my goal this year to use things we already have in our decorating for Christmas.  I want everything to look homemade and sweet.  Audrey is always the first to help out when it comes to decorating.  She helped me to come up with the plan for this mantle.  I did, however, remove about 200 extra things that she put out.  We have a slightly different design sensibility...



I clipped these branches from our yard.



 We found the dogwood on a hike we took over the weekend.  
I think I might need to add more greenery to this side.


What do you think?  

I'm just glad to be checking all those items off my list.  I can't check this one off yet, since it's not done.  But it was a great start for me!  Now, onto those cookies!

xo Meg

2 comments: