Friday, December 9, 2011

Friday Night Dancing Queen

I'm so excited!  

One of my dear friends is turning 40! My girlfriends and I are going out tonight.


Those of you who know me, know that I usually dress myself like this:



or this:


Actually, either one of these outfits would be a polished day for me.  I may not even be this stylish.



We're hitting the town tonight and my inspiration is this outfit:


(only with red heels)


Quite a departure for me. I'll let you know how it goes and if I can still walk in the morning.

Have a great weekend!

xo Meg 



(images via my pinterest)

2 comments:

  1. Love your day to day outfits!! Your new look will be beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's a tip. If your feet are hurting, have another drink. If they continue to hurt, you haven't had enough to drink :-)

    ReplyDelete