Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Powder Room Progress

Thanks for all your comments about my new little office.  It really is quite an improvement - and I love being in this room now!

Of course you know we are nowhere near to being done with all the work that needs to be done around here.  Last night, this magic happened:

sink wall of powder room (tile is level, photographer: not so steady)

 

Just a reminder of the before:


In case you're wondering, that's a wooden paper towel dispenser under the window.  It was recessed into the wall.  I removed it.  I don't really think there's anything else I can say about that.  

We have removed the sink and are replacing it with something a little more substantial.  Still a pedestal, since that's all that will really fit.

Here's the window wall now, in progress:


It's quite difficult to get photos of this powder room, since it's so tiny.  Also, I don't make any claims that I'm a good photographer, though I am trying to learn!

Anyway, grout goes on today.  After that, the toilet comes out and the floor tile gets put down. Any guesses as to what tile I have chosen for the floor???

Back to work!


xo Meg

1 comment:

  1. Great choice with the subway tiles and I like how you took them all the way to the ceiling. Ever worry you'll like the house so much when you're done that you won't want to leave? haha

    ReplyDelete