Thursday, November 22, 2012

Inspiration and Audrey's Room Fabic

I am feeling so inspired and excited about moving into our new house!  I have been trolling pinterest for ranch home inspiration and am working on pulling together schemes and design plans for each space.  It's tricky because we have too many furnishings to fit into the house so I'm doing a lot of editing.

Remember this mood board for Audrey's Room?



Well, yesterday I tweaked it and ordered the inspiration fabric.  It's Robert Allen's Kiki in Pinata.



Here's the revised version of the mood board:


Once the fabric comes in, I'll be able to select the colour to paint that bed we found on the side of the road.  We'll be using the turquoise/aqua colour most likely.

Danielle also used this fabric in Emory's big girl room.  Here's a picture of that so you can see how Danielle rocked it.  We are doing one long lumbar pillow for the bed in Kiki and using the bright colour palate for the rest of the room.



Cute, right?

Hopefully all this inspiration leads to more regular blog posting.  I've really been missing my blog but I just haven't felt much like writing with everything that's been going on.  Thank you for sticking with me, friends.

xo Meg

3 comments:

  1. Love the change. And I love that multi-color zigzag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable! I love the color palette :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore!!! PS YOU WON the Hat Attack giveaway on my blog!! I tried emailing you from the email on your blogger profile but it bounced back. Email me to get the goods :)

    Liz

    ReplyDelete