Monday, February 27, 2012

Master Bedroom Retreat






A while back, I posted this mood board that I made for our master bedroom.  Since we didn't get to working on the master at this house, I'm hoping to adapt this plan for the new one.  I am looking so forward to having a master retreat and I really want it to be a place we can enjoy.


I still love the Gazebo Fabric in Cloud from Tonic Living. I am  wondering about using it to make a long bolster pillow for the front.  I prefer my bed to be simple, and I really love the RH Antique Belgian Linen that we already have.  A bolster at the front of all the pillows will make it tailored and simple to make.

Here are a couple of other Tonic Living Fabrics that I also like:


Flat Iron in Gray
Will I ever get sick of chevron?

Ikat Dot in Grey

Samoan Plantation

Secret Gates in Silver

Here's the feeling I'm after in there:


Alice Lane

Kerrisdale Design

You can check these rooms, and some others out on my Pinterest Bedrooms board.

xo Meg

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh! Don't do this to me! I had an idea in my mind for the bedroom I'm working on and now that last image has me all confused.. I LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhhh Meg, it's going to look gorgeous! I love all of these inspiration photos and your moodboard is stunning! B may kill me if I decided to redecorate our room right now though hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love the Gazebo fabric... we used if for some pillows at my Mom's house and it's beautiful. Love your board!

    ReplyDelete