With all the expensive renovating going on around here (yes, I'm talking to you kitchen), I decided that I should shop the house to spruce up the master bedroom.
There are lots of elements I can pull from other places to make our master look more finished. And right now, since everything else in the whole house is a disaster zone, I want to pull together the master so I can just hide out in there.
1. New light blue sheets. Cheap ones from President's Choice that actually feel nice.
2. New greige window panels that I found at Homesense for $29.99 a while ago.
3. Blue blanket given to me by a friend a few years back.
4. Pillow that my Mom sewed for me. I have two pillows and a bit more fabric to use.
5. My painting.
6. The Resto linen bedding that I thought would be the perfect neutral. I can never seem to find anything to go with it.
I'm just going to throw it all together and see what I get.
Wall colour is being chosen. I'm leaning heavily towards BM White Dove. I'm looking for the perfect white for the walls. And we all know how easy that is. I have some sample pots and the paint swatches go up today.
I'd better get to work!