Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday Favourites

 I'm so looking forward to this weekend.  Jay has been working a whole lot lately and he's actually taking the weekend off.  Shocking, I know!  We're going to take the kids to the movies and the pumpkin patch.  

Here's what's floating my boat right now:

I'm so making these for my Gilmore:


They almost look good enough for human consumption, don't they?


I'm going to dream about buying this coach bag.  Not that I can afford it right now.  All my extra dollars are going into decorating Audrey's room.  But it really is rather perfect, isn't it?





Did you see this colour story from Benjamin Moore? 


  It's called 'Earth & Sky' and I love the mix of colours.  Some of the colours are actually similar to what we have going on around here.  We have a little rusty orange, though.   To me, the whole colour combination feels like an update for our home's scheme.  I think the addition of the mustardy Fresh Olive would really freshen things up around here.  


I am loving the colour of the year, Wythe Blue (HC-143).  It's in the running for Audrey's room paint colour.  I ran across the BM Colour Story on House of Turquoise.  These are some of the Wythe Blue images featured there.


This whole house couldn't be any better.


warning:  free range children.  Ha!  And that chest? Playroom awesomeness.


I especially love Wythe Blue in a bathroom.  Clean and fresh.




But my whole weekend is inspired by this post by Trina about living in the now.   Sometimes, the speed of life just kills me!  We're always running to the next thing and it seems like some of the real stuff gets lost in the hustle around here sometimes.  I'm going to snuggle in with my kids and hubby and pay attention to what they're like right now.  And they are awesome.  

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.  I am hoping to get a few things done around here so I can post about reality, rather than just inspiration.  

xo Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment