Saturday, October 29, 2011

Home Tour

Showhouse created by Stanton Home Furnishings via Atlanta Homes & Lifestyles Magazine.  Photography by Erica George Dines.




I spy the amazing chevron fabric I went insane over on that settee yesterday.

Lots of neutral texture with a bold, graphic fabric for punch.






Killer kitchen with chunky open shelving and zinc accents.  Those light fixtures are to die for.  And the bar stools.  Notice the little collection of turquoise Ball Mason jars on the top shelf?  My fave!

This home reminds me a lot of my inspiration home.  I love the neutral textures each room has and the restrained use of colour and pattern.  You know how everyone is in love with that Resortation Hardware look?  Well, to me this is similar but more liveable and interesting. A little more colour and pattern, a little more personality.   

Hope you are all having a fantastic weekend.  I'm heading out to Halloween in the Village.  Our little community is having a Fair and Parade to celebrate Halloween and I'm so looking forward to hanging with friends in our village.  

xo Meg

1 comment: