Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Header Design & A Little Project

You might have noticed that I added a new tab to my little blog.

     I love being creative and I have worked in the design business for almost 15 years.  While I was still attending the University of Western Ontario, I got a job working for them designing instructional technologies - web and graphic design.  That morphed into a career which I continued from home after having children.  I've had the opportunity to work with lots of fun and interesting people and I have truly loved this creative work.

A couple weeks ago, when I spruced up my blog's graphics (again), Jen made some sweet comments.  I worked with her to create a new blog header for her site.  She changed up her colours and voila! A fresh new look!  Head over there and have a look.



If you're interested in a blog re-design or just need a bit of help with your logo, send me an email.  I'd love to work with you.

xo Meg

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty design. I know who to call (email) when I need to update/tweak my blog. I've been thinking about it.

    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete