I've been working at a lovely old home with a lovely young couple and their family. Jay has nearly completed the reno to their main floor and I am now working with them on their kitchen. It's starting to look pretty good.
But now I need to find a way to catch up on my regular life. I need to find some time to photograph and share some projects with you. I need to find some time to read all my favourite blogs and get inspired again.
Speaking of my favourite blogs...
Ashlyn, over at Pinecone, has awarded me the Versatile blogger award! I really enjoy Ashlyn's blog. She's really crafty and is always coming up with a DIY version of something cool.
To accept this award you must thank the person who awarded it to you and include a link to their blog. Then choose 15 fellow bloggers that you've recently discovered or follow regularly to pass the award along to and share 7 things about yourself.
OK, So the 7 things about myself that you may or may not know:
1. I don't watch television - with the exception of Hockey Night in Canada.
2. I am totally and completely addicted to coffee. I mean, wacky-on-the-junk. I try to restrain myself and only drink it in the morning but most often I fail and need one more in the afternoon.
3. I collect turquoise Mason Jars.
4. I find traffic and large crowds really stressful. I could never live in a really big city.
5. I am dying to visit the East Coast of Canada. Something about the maritime provinces really draws me there. I especially want to see Nova Scotia. We are thinking of doing a drive out there with our friends next summer. Actually, we were thinking of doing that last summer but our big move changed the plans.
6. My husband and I met in high school. We were set up by a mutual friend and have never been apart since that day. He's my best friend and I really believe in love at first sight - 17 years later. Pretty sappy, huh?
7. I love to read. On my nightstand right now is Last Night in Twisted River. My favourite books include: Midwives by Chris Bohjalian, The Lizard Cage by Karen Connelly, and Room by Emma Donoghue. I'd love to hear from you on any book recommendations since I'm always looking for great reads.
And that's it about me for today. I'm sure it's more information than any of you needed! I'm passing along this award to these awesome bloggers: