Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Backyard Party

Welcome June!!!  I'm so glad the summer is almost here.

   We celebrated this past weekend with a backyard BBQ in our current home.  We were celebrating the fact that the sale of this house is complete.  We will be moving into our new home on the 29th.  So for now, I'm dreaming of...

A Backyard Party!

We would hang out here...


...under all those pretty candles (I actually have a similar version from Pottery Barn)
 drinking wine and eating delicious food until the wee hours.

Maybe then we'd have a.....


and roast marshmellows.

It would be mellow and relaxing.  But what about the kids?  Wouldn't they be in our hair?

No, silly, they would be...


...hanging in the Muskoka Chairs, watching an outdoor movie and eating s'mores!

Sound good?

For now, I'll have to content myself with dreaming about the amazing times we will have with our friends and family in our new backyard.  With 28 days to go, it's time to start the final packing process.  I think I'll start in the rec room because the kids are never inside anymore anyway!

xo Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment