Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Stanley Cup Decor

I think you all know I'm a hockey fan.  I'm not sure if you know just how much I love hockey though.  So in honour of an agreement being reached between the players and NHL, I'd like to post a special installment of Stanley Cup Decor.

Now, I don't know who's going to make it to Cup this year.  But I do have a favourite team.


If I was going to a game, which I'm not, I would probably sport something fun in royal blue.










Granted, both these boards have shoes that I probably wouldn't wear (and certainly wouldn't wear to the hockey game).  But I'm sure I could find a suitable pair of Converse or ballet flats : ) 

I think this saturated blue colour could be great in the home as well.  It adds a sophisticated feel, and the colour is really beautiful. take a look at these:









Just a little post for all you hockey fans out there.  Are there any??  Oh well, maybe show it to your husbands then...

xo Meg

1 comment:

  1. Love that!!! I would have never thought to theme a post around a hockey team. You must be Canadian... (oh and go Canucks!)

    ReplyDelete