Friday, July 22, 2011

Friday Favourite

Happy Friday Everyone!  Hopefully you have some fun plans for the weekend.  I know we'll be chillin' in the back yard with a fire, some friends, and some good food.

I have a couple of favourites from this week for you:

   First up:  the Forever Cottage Family room.  I think it's looking totally amazing.  I love that gallery wall on the stairs with its incorporation of two awesome sconces and some typography.  And the fresh slipcovers and pretty cushions on the couch.  I like the mix of light and dark and the way it actually feels like a family home.  Not over designed, just perfect.






I also loved this  Cutlery Tray for Jewelry, over at Maillardville Manor.  I'm always looking for great ways to organize my fun jewelry collections.  I especially love a repurposed DIY-type project.




I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!  Stay cool!

xo Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment