Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Progress

  We've been working hard... in between soccer games and gymnastics.

Slowly, but surely we're getting there.  Yesterday, I de-greased, cleaned, sanded, prepped and primed out the kitchen cabinets and doors.  Today, I'm gonna paint those bad boys:


gross in process shot of primed cabinet boxes


While I was working on the kitchen, my Mom was stripping wallpaper in Audrey's room:




While we were doing this, my beautiful, wonderful children went to the library in the village.  Then they spread out a blanket under the enormous shade tree in our front yard and read books together for hours.  We could hear them giggling from inside the house.

Hopefully they are as well behaved and entertained today!

xo Meg

4 comments:

  1. You guys are definitely working hard - I bet it feels great to see it coming together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I linked to this post on my blog because it reminded me so much of where we were 4 years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I know. We might just be crazy. We left a perfect, DONE house. But this one is special. I've already fallen in love with the leaded glass windows and feel of the rooms, imagine how much I'll like them when the wallpaper comes down!

    ReplyDelete