Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday Favourites

Hi Everyone!  I know, I've been MIA this week.  I guess moving will do that to a girl.  I haven't been able to blog, read blogs, comment on blogs, or even check out new images on Pinterest.  A sad, sad week. As a result, I don't have any Friday Favourites.

   The good news?  We're in!  The old house is cleaned out and the keys are dropped off.  The new house is a total sham but it's ours!  We look like that trashy family with half the contents of our garage out on the driveway.

   Right now, there is a huge sectional couch in the middle of my front hallway.  It's there because we can't seem to find a way to fit it down our stairs to the family room in the basement.  There are a jillion boxes and lots of messes.  There is peeling wallpaper and patched walls.  There is really ugly wood wainscotting just begging for a paintbrush in my new office.  But to get to all that, I first have to put everything away.  That's what I'm working on for now.

My internet is back up now, so I hope to spend some time catching up later tonight.  Maybe I'll write my Friday Favourite post this evening! It still counts as Friday if I do it at midnight.

xo Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment