Thursday, August 4, 2011

Colour Inspiration: Outfits and Rooms

I'm sick of posting about Elliott's Room.  I'm also sick of working on Elliott's room.  Don't worry, I didn't give up, I just need a creative break from it today.

So I'm going to show you some of my favourite Outfits and Rooms from my Pinterest!


1.  Navy, Coral and White.









2.  Warm Yellow and Gray







3.  Aqua, Grey and White




    You could find me in any of those outfits this summer, when I'm not wearing my painting gear.  And you know I wish any one of our rooms looked like these.  I especially love the Martha Stewart image of the little office at the bottom.  It is filed in Home Office Inspiration - particularly the magnetic board and use of serene colour is perfect to me.  I can't wait to start work on my office.  See?   The creative inspiration is working already!

xo Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment